On this page you will see some of the important information the Health Department has to share. The page was professionally translated and reviewed by local community members. Today this page is offered in Spanish , Arabic and Nepali...
Vermont’s rivers, streams and lakes can be harmful to our health and safety when they flood. Learn about the steps you can take to stay safe before, during and after a flood.
Retail food establishments include restaurants, catering companies, food trucks and push carts, as well as seafood vendors and limited operation establishments.
Establishments that process food—such as sauces, salsa, salad dressings, candies, chocolates, jams and jellies, etc.—for retail or wholesale markets, as well as food warehouses and distribution centers, must apply for a food processor license.
Through this web portal, you can learn more about the inspection process and view recent inspection reports for food and lodging establishments throughout Vermont.
How to Get a Temporary Food Service License from the Health Department A temporary food service establishment is a food and/or beverage stand that is disassembled and moved from location to location. The food stand must operate for no more...
Health Department regulations allow some small businesses to operate in a primary residence using standard home equipment.