To check the status of your application, log into your account and follow these steps:
1) Choose Application Status from the online services menu in the upper right corner of the screen
- This will tell you which items are required to complete your application.
- Your application will not be processed until ALL information is received by the Board.
- If the status page is blank, please go back to Online Services and follow Step 2 below.
2) Choose Look Up a License from the Online Services menu, enter only your Last Name and choose Search.
- If your credential status says Active then your license should arrive in the mail shortly.
- If you are in a renewal period and your status says Active in Renewal, continue to Step 3.
3) If you look up your license and it still says Active in Renewal and you have already checked your status:
- From the Online Services menu, choose Create/Continue Renewal.
- Verify your renewal is complete and has been submitted.
Please Note: If you need your username and password, use the Recover User ID/Password feature. If this does not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.