Resources for Grantees & Contractors

As a grantee or contractor of the Health Department's Division of Substance Use Programs (DSU), you are responsible to submit required forms, adhere to federal and state regulations and demonstrate that funds are used in accordance with your agreements.

A megaphone with the word Important under it.

As a grantee or contractor, you are required to submit and keep the following forms up-to-date and on file with the state:

  • Insurance Certificate
  • Provider/Contractor Summary forms
  • W-9 (must be signed)
  • SAM Account, if required

You can also find information about System for Award Management (SAM) federal requirements. The state uses specific grant and contract templates with state standard attachments that grantees and contractors can review.

Contact Us
Substance Use Programs (DSU)

Vermont Department of Health


A pointer cursor signifying a website link.
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Sub-award Reporting System
A pointer cursor signifying a website link.
Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
document icon
System for Award Management (SAM)