Seasonal and H1N1 Flu Surveillance
Immunization Program Goals
The Vermont Immunization Program sets goals based upon existing data.
Instant Atlas Maps
Instant Atlas is a dynamic report generator that offers an interactive, user-friendly way to view Vermont's health related data. Clicks on the map to activate the geographic area and the data display which matches the selected area.
Maps and data by county, health service area, and district office:
Data Sources for Vaccine-preventable Disease
- Vermont Reportable Disease System
- Hospitalization Data (Vermont Uniform Discharge Dataset)
- Immunization Information Systems Interactive Data Query Tool
Note: For cumulative counts of reportable disease cases, see our monthly Infectious Disease Bulletin.
Data Sources for Vaccine Coverage
- Vermont School Nurse Immunization Report Data
(see also School Health Data)
- Vermont Immunization Registry
- Vermont Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Children 19 to 35 months old
- Children Attending Kindergarten
- Children Attending 7th Grade
- National Immunization Survey