Immunizations are the single most important way to protect against serious and sometimes deadly diseases. Many of the diseases that vaccines prevent can’t be easily treated or cured, and some are especially dangerous for infants and young children. Even one infected person can cause an outbreak of diseases like measles and chickenpox.
Vermont's School Entry Immunization Rule sets minimum immunization requirements for attendance at public or independent kindergartens, elementary and secondary schools, and colleges to protect students, staff, and visitors against vaccine-preventable diseases within schools.
Information and forms for school year 2017-2018
- Varicella Disease (Chickenpox) Documentation
- Medical Exemption Form
- Religious Exemption Form
- College Exemptions Form
- Notice of Missing Immunizations and Provisional Admittance
- Notice of Exclusion and Provisional Admittance
- K-12 Provisional/Exempt Line List (Excel)
- K-12 Immunization Checklist